Ability KC Industries
At Ability KC we empower all individuals to reach their greatest level of employment potential but recognize that not everyone can thrive in the competitive workforce environment. More than half of the clients working at Ability KC Industries perform at less than 10% of the industry average.
Our clients complete projects to assist companies with their production needs. Our team of trained and professionally supervised workers are ready to assist with any task. We can also come to company job sites if necessary. Ability KC Industries is proficient in Kanban inventory systems.
For more than 30 years, we have partnered with local companies to meet their business needs while providing hundreds of adults with disabilities a sense of community, lifelong relationships and meaningful employment through Ability KC Industries.
Due to COVID-19, Ability KC Industries’ Books KC program is unable to accept book donations throughout the remainder of the year in accordance with the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education regulations to keep those we serve safe.
Electrical & Mechanical Assembly
- Auto Parts Assembly
- Electrical Component Assembly
- Small Machine Operations
- Point-of- Purchase Display
- Tag Stringing
- Quality Control Inspection
Mailing & Fulfillment
- First Class Presort
- General Fulfillment
- Hand Addressing
- Wafer Sealing
- Polybag Packaging
- Shrink-Wrap Packaging
- Specialized Packaging
- A unique book recycling program employing individuals with disabilities and providing job training and skills assessment.
- Missouri Recycling Association award winning program!
- Books KC accepts book donations that will be recycled to keep paper material out of landfills.
- Book De-binding
- Paper Recycling
- Salvage Work